Tuesday 2 April 2013

Shiny, Softer Hair! | Wella Professionals Oil Reflections | Review




Hair oils have really taken off over the last few years, replacing sticky, heavy serums as the new 'go to' products for tammed and conditioned hair. Moroccan Oil is perharps the most well known and well loved oil in the Blogger/Youtube community, and although I've used both the originial and light versions I've never been completely satisfied with them. I feel they sometimes leaves my hair a bit sticky, and the smell it's exactly my favourite. Step in Wella Professionals Oil Reflections!

I picked up this product last month at the salon I frequent after my stylist advised me to use it whilst I'm lightening my hair, and with it being only £11 I decided to give it a go. In all honestly I wasn't expectiong much. I've used a number of hair oils over the last two years and I've found the majority of the ones that are in this £10 price range are bulked up with all sorts of other ingredients and silicones that weigh down hair, and tend to have an overpoweringly sweet smell. But this product really suprised me!







The scent is sweet, but not overpowering - it smells of almonds which is one of my favourite scents ever! So it was definitely a winner for me on that front. But what I love most about the product is how light it is. I put 3 pumps in after washing (2 pumps in the mornings I don't wash my hair) and a pump at night, as well as additional little pumps throughout the day if I feel like I need it. Now this seems like a lot of oil right? And taking into consideration the fact that I have fine hair I should in theory look like a grease ball - but I don't! It's truly incredible. My hair doesn't feel greasy, weighed down or sticky, it just feels smoother, softer and in better conditon.


Worth the hype?


Yes! I can't recommend this product enough! It really gives great results and doesn't leave any sticky or tacky residue - you wouldn't even think you had any product in your hair at all. The smell is devine (if you like sweet smells, that is) and just adds the finishing touch to an already great product.


Have you tried any hair oils? Which ones are your favourites?

2 comments:

  1. I've always been skeptical about putting oil on my hair and skin but I've heard so many great reviews! maybe I will check this out :)

    Would appreciate you checking out my blog!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Angela, Oiling hair one night before shampoo really make hair strong and bulky, Naoma is right, you must try this once, i would like to recommend one more Wella product, Wella Maxximum Tonic, if you use this, i am pretty much sure that you will start liking Wella. Well, thanks miss, for sharing such a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete