Wednesday 28 September 2011

To Infinity and Beyond


I had a go at 'Galaxy Nails' recently. I decided to channel LLYMLRS and go for some cheap stick on nails from ebay as they're a lot easier to paint (I have no patience when it comes to nails!) and also because my nails are so short and stubby my galaxies would have been pretty non existant.

There was a 3 for 2 on makeup items at boots, including No.17 nail polishes so all the colours used were No.17. (excluding the white, which was OPI 'Alpine Snow')

I followed the cutepolish tutorial, she is epic at nail art and has some amazing easy to follow tutorials that you should definitely check out. I've put the video below. But any way, check them out! They weren't as hard as I anticipated, infact they're perfect for begginers. They took a while with all the different layers but they were so worth it.




Cutepolish Tutorial


2 comments:

  1. wow these look really great! I really want to try them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look awesome, and this tutorial looks so much easier than the one I followed when I tried this a while ago! Definitely going to try it this way next time.
    Hannah x
    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete