Sunday 1 November 2009

REVIEW: my LUSH haul!

Last week i did a LUSH haul and got a load of stuff. So now i've tried and tested them all i thought i'd do a little review on each product :)







Snow cake soap

Not my favourite scent, but left my skin feeling amazing! Some of the lush soaps i've used i found quite drying but this an exception. I was so annoyed when i found out it was a christmas soap. I'm gonna go back and stock up on this one for sure!


Angel delight soap

Looks great, smells great! This is one of my favourites just purely because of the smell, and it's also another christmas soap (damn you LUSH!). It smells fruity and sweet and has little sequin stars in for an added bit of sparkle!


God mother soap

As i said in my video, smells like vimto! Isn't that a good enough reason to love it? Add in the fact that it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great it became an instant favourite!


Love soap


This was a freebie i got for spending a certain amount of money. I didn't like the smell of this soap at all. It smelt weird, thats the only way i can describe it! It also left glitter all over the bottom of the shower, which is fine if you like standing there with the shower head trying to wash it down the plug hole!


Mask of magnaminty


Hate the smell! But love what it does for my skin. When you put it on it starts to tingle and after a while the tingling gets to a point where it feels a bit like burning. When i washed it off i could tell the difference it had made. My pores were smaller and my skin just felt thoroughly cleansed.


BIG shampoo

I was suprised by this shampoo. It starts off as a mush of salt grains and shampoo but when you put it on wet hair the salt disolves and you get a seriously lathered shampoo! My hair was deffinately bouncier and had more volume after using this.


Godiva solid shampoo and conditioning bar

I don't have much to say about this after my rant a few posts back! Turned into my favourite shampoo ever :)


Jungle solid conditioner


Maybe i was using it wrong or maybe it just really was as rubbish as i thought! Rubbed and rubbed against my hair but didn't do anything. Waste of money.


Sex in the shower emotibomb


Makes the most heavenly shower ever! Smells musky and masculin, a bit like mens after shave! I honestly didn't want to get out of the shower!


...and finally Fair trade foot lotion


In pictures, this bright pink foot lotion looks quite thick but the reality is its watery and didn't really make that much of a difference to my feet. Think i'll be sticking to the body shop body butters!


xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've only used one of their soaps and didn't find it that amazing. I was kinda disappointed because i expected it to be AMAZING from all the hype D:
    oh well maybe i'll try again haha

    cute blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ive just given you an award on my blog come take a look xxx

    ReplyDelete