Tuesday 10 November 2009

Revlon Lipsticks

So i'm going through a bit of a lipstick phase right now. I read a good review of a revlon lipstick on Zoella's blog the other day and headed straight to superdrug to give them a go! Now i have many lipsticks, but i've never tried a revlon lipstick before and i must say i'm pleasently suprised!



Here are the four i got:





Cherries in the snow

Kiss me coral

Gentlemen prefer pink

+ Twinkled Pink


Top to bottom: Cherries in the snow, Kiss me coral, gentlemen prefer pink, Twinkled pink




I love the Kiss me coral and Twinkled pink!

Cherries in the snow is an amazing lipstick, but as i've said before red lipstick + me = not the best combination. I'm still trying to find one that doesn't make me look a bit like a clown! any suggestions?


Gentlemen prefer pink i thought was nothing special, but still it's a good colour and stays on well. Just not my cup of tea.


All of the lipsticks have staying power, i hardly ever have to re-apply them through out the day. Deffinate thumbs up! :)



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment