Wednesday 2 December 2009

Christmas gifts a la ASOS!

Christmas is that time of year where you show your friends and family how much you love them with gifts. But if your like me, you'll be thinking "lets get something thats good but cheap so I can spend the rest of my money on myself!" Come on! you know it's true! :)


So i've done some browsing on ASOS (they always pull through at christmas) and compiled a list of the best (and cheapest) beauty gifts I found!




Best under £10




Anatomicals "I will survive" Gift set.


I've tried a few Anatomicals things and non of them let me down! All their products come with witty one liners and a play on words like 'Get your filthy hands on me!' soap.

includes - 'Puffy the eye bag slayer' eye mask

'Glow glow quick quick glow' brightening face cream

'Hungover? Rub it in why don't you' headache relieving balm

'Are you looking to get picked up?' shower gel







Christmas pudding lip blam £3



Small but cute! Would make a good stocking filler









Eyeko nail polish set £6



Includes - Vintage polish (jade green)

Cosmic polish (black with multi-coloured glitter)

Indigo polish (Midnight blue)







Jelly pong pong soap popsilce £5


How cute is this? Comes in Neapolitan, The love stick, Looney lemon, Water melon and Loli-choc



Best under £20






Twilight Mortal glow blushing creme £17 and Femme Fatale Lip gloss £15


Twilight do makeup? Yup! These are my two favourites, there is also a really cute lip stain but they've run out :(








Urban Decay hall of fame £18

I think i'll be buying this for myself!


Includes XL Primer potion (60% bigger than the original!)

24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

Pocket rocket lip gloss in Timothy

Skyscraper Multi-benefit Mascara

Midlight cowboy Lipstick







Nails Inc. Autumn/Winter four pack £20


Includes - Berkeley square (dark grey)

Hampstead heath (burnt red)

Victoira gate (glossy purple)

Belgravia (warm brown shimmer)







Bliss Spa-la-la-la-aah Gift set


Includes - lemon and sage body butter lite

lemon and sage soapy suds




Those are a few good ones, but theres plenty of others worth taking a look at!

Happy shopping :)


xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ohh i really want to try some of the twilight make-up ahaha GEEK :P
    I was looking at getting that Urban Decay set for myself aswell ! good value i recon
    x

    ReplyDelete