Friday 31 December 2010

A New Year, some new resolutions!


Evening Lovelies!

I know most of you won't be reading this till tomorrow afternoon, so let me just say I hope you all had an amazing night and didn't get too tipsy!

2010 wasn't the best of years for me, so fingers crossed 2011 will be more in my favour. But with any new year, comes new resolutions, hopefully I'll be able to keep these ones!

So, here goes...


An oldy, but a goody, get fit!

Give my YouTube and blog a bit more love and attention

At least pass my exams, although an A would be good :)

Learn to look after myself as much as I look after others

Be a better Auntie to my gorgeous nephew, Ethan

Realise alcohol is NOT my friend haha

Keep calm, and carry on!


What are your New Year resolutions?

x

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a good set of resolutions to me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all your goals (: I hope you achieve everything you wish to and that 2011 is a good year for you (:

    ReplyDelete