Tuesday 28 December 2010

We're not in Kansas anymore...


Evening my lovely follows :) I took some time out of feeling sorry for myself (previous post explains) to share with you the latest editions to my growing shoe collection...







These beauties have been haunting me both online and in magazines for over a month now, and when I spotted them in my local Topshop they were the last pair... and my size!











FATE! I thought to myself. And who am I to mess with fate? So I grabbed them and headed to the till, stopping to apologise to my worn out visa on the way out.

I feel like Dorothy when I wear them, like they will take me back to Kansas (or Manchester I suppose) if i tap my heels 3 times.

RRP was £60, which my mum gave me a disapproving look for when I showed her.

God damn you Topshop and your fabulous shoes!







x

9 comments: