Monday 26 October 2009

Messing around with makeup :)

I'm on bank holiday this week and have nothing to do all day! So i thought i'd take this opportunity to have a play with my makeup :)

I saw a look in avon magazine a while back and it was a leopard print eye. I thought'd i'd give it ago and heres the results...











Products used:

Urban Decay primer potion
Barry M dazzle dust in no.44
Urban Decay eyeshadow in stray dog
Mac Black Tide
GOSH liquid eye liner in brown
Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof eye liner (water line)
Ardell 101s



I'm no makeup artist so it's far from perfect! But i bet i could polish it up a bit next time :)


x

2 comments:

  1. So cool :D

    Where is the eyelashes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the lashes from boots :)
    you can get ardell lashes off loads of websites though!

    x

    ReplyDelete