Monday 12 October 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hey guys :)



My name is Naomi and i love all things girly!
I've been following the youtube/blog beauty scene for a few months and love being able to find out about things i would otherwise have no idea about.

In my blog i'm going to be doing mostly reviews (i'm no makeup artist!) and hopefully share what knowledge i have and stuff i learn along the way :).

I must stress though i'm a bit of a newbie. This blog is mostly just for fun and to maybe help people like me, who aren't know it alls when it comes to all this beauty and makeup stuff!

I'm still sort of finding my feet at the moment but hopefully i'll be up and running soon!


x

2 comments:

  1. hi my lovelie!
    i've just started a blog on here so like u im a newbie.
    i think ur blog looks amazing!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! nice blog! i'm starting my one too,
    come and have a look! :)

    ReplyDelete